Furnished Office Rentals for Medium/Large Businesses in Portland, Maine
Is your medium to large business located in another state but you want to give your clients the comfort level that you are also a local Portland, Maine company?
With Executive Office Centers, your staff can work in your furnished office rentals when needed, focusing on your Maine and New England customers, and leave business support services and office space management to us. Join Fortune 500 companies and other local and national tenants at Executive Office Centers.
Our high-speed Internet connectivity and high-spec telephone infrastructure is ready for your business. You can be a Maine company and still be connected to the Home Office anywhere in the world. Regular upgrades ensure a state-of-the-art voice and data communications system. Configure your office to your needs, complete with furniture, telephone equipment and Internet connectivity, and a highly professional business support team.
Plus, you have the best business address in Maine, The Time and Temperature Building in the heart of Portland’s Business District. Create the right impression with a professional meeting environment, delivered cost-effectively with complete business support.
The following are included in our base fee for our Portland, Maine medium and large business office space:
- Office Spaces from 100 to 280 square feet. 5th and 6th Floor plans are available here
- Furnished office rentals have the following: desk, desk chair, two guest chairs, file cabinet, wastebasket, and chair mat
- Reception services, including phone answering and message taking, weekdays, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. except holidays
- Utilities. Includes: Heat, air conditioning and electricity
- 10 hours of conference room time per month, in one of three rooms as available. Reservations should be made in advance. Videoconferencing at discount rates
- Kitchen facilities (microwave, refrigerator, spring water, coffee, tea, hot chocolate)
- High-Speed (fiber) internet
- VOIP phone system enables the user to customize phone features such as emailing phone messages, e-fax, and remote conferencing over the Internet. VoIP phone users have one-button call forwarding to mobile or home phones.
- Incoming mail service
- Office cleaning and trash removal
- Free notary service
Contact us to see how Executive Office Centers furnished office rentals in Portland, Maine can help your medium to large business with office space and facilities. Your staff will be happy and your shareholders will thank you.